Fuel Quality Assurance Program
Fuel Quality Assurance (FQA) is the service description PRS uses for our annual & biannual fuel sampling and lab analysis testing to ensure fuel meets ASTM D975 standards. This service includes:
- Fuel Sample to be taken either annually or more often depending on customer needs.
- A field report that includes photos showing the fuel meets the "Clear & Bright" ASTM standard. Appearance: (ASTM D4176) @ 75° F is a visual examination of the fuel. Dark and/or cloudy fuel suggests a need for remediation.
- Gulf HydroClean Fuel Treatment is added (optional) to extend the storage life of fuel.
- Sample sent to a 3rd party lab and tested to ASTM D975 standards. (lab analysis is optional for certain industries).
- Detailed lab report showing the results and what actions are needed (if any) to bring the fuel into compliance.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!